what a shock!!

|

Results are out... laughter and tears are floating in the air side by side.. as expected..is'n it?
But like all other Indians I too could not escape this heat., and to be honest I'm not really happy with the result overall. Please don't consider me a jealous NDA or third front supporter who faced a complete white wash, but rather I'm a bit disappointed with some individual results that were really very shocking to me. Specially some of the results from West bengal really surprised me to my wits end. Lefts not just faced their worst defeat in last 32 years, but the abusuement they recieved from the opposition was just a bit too much for many. It was almost a complete white wash. Many MPs won their first stint. But I have more than enough doubt how will they perform in their service tenure. I think the whole West Bengal will be looking toward their perfomance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment